Certified Food Handler Training Program
Thursday, November 18, 2021 (8:30 AM - 4:30 PM) (CST)
This course includes instruction, practice tests and final exam for the Manitoba Health Certified Food Handler Training Program. Registration limited to 7 individuals.
The full course provides coverage of the following topics:
- Microbiology: basic introduction to food microbiology
- Foodborne Illness: common foodborne illnesses, their causes and preventative methods
- Health and Hygiene: proper personal hygienic practices and good health
- Serving and Dispensing: proper techniques for food service and display
- Food Protection: safe food preparation and handling procedures
- Receiving and Storage: factors involved in receiving and storing food
- Cleaning and Sanitizing: correct dish washing facilities, techniques, approved sanitizer and proper utensil storage.
This course is recommended for all owners, managers and supervisors of food preparation and food service establishments and personnel who are responsible for the receiving, preparing an serving of food.
- All participants will be screened in advance and the day of the training session, with the self-screening tool below:
- At all times participants are to practice physical distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on each table.
- We highly support that participants wear a mask. You can bring one with you or masks will be made available.
Member rate: $85.00 + GST
Non-member rate: $135.00 + GST
Challenge Exam Fee: $52.50 + GST
*Interested in becoming a member? Click here
1000 Waverley St.
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2H5 Canada
8:30 - 4:30