1-day BRCGS Food Issue 8-9 Conversion for Sites training
Thursday, November 10, 2022 (9:00 AM - 5:30 PM) (CST)
This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the revisions of the Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9, as well as a review of audit protocol. It is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify the aims of the BRCGS scheme
- Explain how to meet the requirements if the Standard
- Describe what to expect from your BRCGS audit
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
- Identify and explain the changes to the Standard from Issue 8
Who Should Attend?
- Technical Managers and personnel
- Quality Managers and personnel
- Importers and exporters of food products
- Foodservice staff
- Operations Managers
- Internal audit personnel
- Current BRCGS Auditors
- Those interested in becoming a BRCGS Auditor
This is a virtual classroom course that will provide a real-time instructor-led training environment where participants can interact, engage and collaborate in group assignments, with live sessions.
- Laptop or a desktop computer
- Microphone / Headset: You will need a microphone for audio chat. It is recommended to use a headset (with microphone attached) for better sound quality and minimize the background noise
- Webcam: Your instructor may require you to start your video during the training session
- The virtual classrooms will be conducted through the Zoom software application, which allows you to join the training session through your web browser, however, for the best user experience, please download and install the Zoom desktop application to benefit from all the functionalities.
- Stable Internet connection: Please make sure you have a stable Internet connection.
- Test your audio and video settings: It’s a good idea to test your headset, video and microphone before joining the training.
$370 + GST for members
$740 + GST for non members
9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Anyone wishing to write the exam to proctor with instuctor after the class is completed (so from 5:30-6:30 CST) (the exam is optional)